Friday, February 22, 2013

My Introduction: I love unicorns.

There is a great deal of pressure in the first POST. 

I am going to start off with this... I LOVE UNICORNS.

Besides my love for unicorns,  I have a love for the arts.  I went to college (for 2 years) and studied fine arts.  During this time I took a black and white film photography class.  I was intimidated by this class.  All I had was a 1982 RICOH SLR film camera.  Learning to develop film and how to take pictures without relying on post production really gave me a good solid background. 

I got my first DSLR in 2008.... BEHIND I KNOW!

It has been a journey ever since and I finally am finding my voice in it all.

So join me! As a magical whimsical creature and a photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs